Tuesday, July 17, 2007

No more teachers, no more books, no more teachers' dirty looks!








So I'm done with school! Yay! Today was the official last day for me at St. Thomas, and I completed my master's program! I'm sooooooo glad to be done! Though the program was pretty easy, it's been kind of a long haul for me. I've been taking classes sloooowly at St. Thomas for the past 3 years. And thank you to U of M for the 3 free classes I got to take there and transfer to St. Thomas! Yay! I've gotten to meet a lot of new people through the program, so that's been good! Here's some pictures of the building I had most of my classes in at the downtown Minneapolis campus. I will hopefully attend the graduation ceremony in December.

Also, I treated Libby today to a home grooming kit! Ha! I just couldn't stand to pay $40 a haircut anymore, so I thought I'd take care of it myself... Well, let's just say I'm gonna need some more practice! Libby looks pretty ugly! I'm not sure how to do her ears yet, and she WILL NOT let me do her legs and feet! I was pretty amazed at how good of a job she did, although she did keep trying to bite the trimmer! Pretty funny! She'd growl at it and then take bites at it. Also, she kept trying to bite the blow dryer too when I first dried her hair! What a crazy dog I have! I don't know if you can tell from the "after" picture, but I got some big gouges out in her head by accident and she looks incredibly homely! Oh well Libbs, it'll grow back! Hey, I saved $40 though! :)

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

I think the Libster looks HOT! Meow! Or in her case: Roof!