Monday, July 23, 2007

First day of conference: German nerds! (draft)

Day 5:

First day at conference at Sweet Briar College, VA:
Fantastic class! I’m already learning so much! I’m excited to know that I will HARDLY have to use my textbook at all next year! This is so fantastic! I’m learning this method called TPRS, which stands for Total Physical Response Storytelling.

A woman told me today the following: “A bad day of TPRS teaching is so much better than even a good day of teaching out of the textbook.” I found this incredibly encouraging!

3 comments:

...sensible of shoe said...

Personally, TRPS gives me gas...

Sabrina said...

SARAH! if you don't blog soon I am going to show up at your house and blog for you! :)

SaraCate and Jamin said...

I agree with puke vs. meow! It's time you blog again, girl!